Informations à insérer
ADVICE from esf chamonix In preparation for your stay in Chamonix
For your stay
ESF Chamonix offers some general tips on visiting ESF in Chamonix.
Do you have any specific questions?
Please contact us today!
Tips that are ideal for the enjoyment of skiing with small children
- Ensure you have adequate equipment for your child including a warm jacket, mittens or gloves, hat, googles or sunglasses and sunscreen and handkerchiefs
- Avoid being seen at your child's classes as you may distract your child when learning. They are in safe hands!
- For children more than 5 years old think of providing them a small snack that is easy to access from the pocket to eat.
- Check the telephone number, name and surname mentioned on the card.
- Leave to the ESF instructors and ESF instructor if they suggest a possible change of level.
Tips for everyone
- Wearing the helmet is not mandatory but strongly recommended.
- Have a course card for any type of course in order to present it to the instructor at the start of each course.
- Your card only applies to you and can not be lent to any other person.
- Be punctual at the start of classes. Consider buying a package or check if it is part of a package.
- Prices do not include ski lifts.
- The Group Lessons of 5 or 6 days are consecutive.
- Important: students are not insured by ESF. To avoid the risks and financial troubles of an accident we advise you to take e-Gloo insurance.
- Weather conditions, breakdowns of ski lifts or other accidents can not be attributed to the ESF. In case of discontinuation of the courses, regardless of our will, no refund will be made.
- The ESF declines all responsibility for material or bodily accidents that may occur to students.